The 57th year of Winchester Bonfire and Fireworks.
Your support which goes to help so many local good causes.
Each year the Winchester Bonfire and Fireworks have a
A success raising around £40,000 that makes a huge difference to local people whilst providing a spectacular, picturesque family-friendly event in the heart of the UK's most special city.
- city centre Procession
- lighting of the Bonfire
- Fireworks Spectacular
Buy your tickets
- Buy on-line
- from local shops around the city and
- from our teams in the High Street during October and November 2015
Buy from ticket venues in Winchester
- Winchester Discovery Centre (Jewry Street) - until 15:00 on Saturday.
- Winchester Tourist Information (The Broadway) - until 16:00 on Saturday.
- Jeremy France Jewellers (High Street) - until 14:00 on Saturday
- Mucky Duck Pub (Hyde Street) - until 14:00 on Saturday
- Rapport Hair (Stockbridge Road) - until 17:00 on Friday.
- University of Winchester Students Union - until 13:00 on Saturday
We cannot guarantee we will still have some available on the day and recommend you purchase in advance.